POSSIBLE ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE DURING A LOGO OR BRAND NAME SEARCH
Your trademark registration applications have a greater chance of being declined if a name that is similar to yours is already being used by someone else or is being used in the USPTO database. Even though the names are not identical, having names that are homologous or nearly identical to one another can cause confusion among customers, and as a result, you run the risk of losing a potential customer.
Federal + State Scans
- Trademark search Trademark Search: The federal search provides any similar names, logos, or slogans that are registered or pending with the USPTO.
- State Lookup The state search is identical for all fifty states.
- Detailed online report Identifies matches with all the information necessary to plan your next move.
Common Law + State Scans
- Includes The Information From The Federal And State Search, And Also Includes:
- Company name research: In all fifty states, we do a search for all corporate and other business entity names.
- Corporate Annual Reports: We do a search of corporate directories for individuals who may share your name.
- Common law Rule of law Private Internet searches uncover instances of your name that may be protected by trademarks under common law.
- Domain designations: We check the most popular top-level domains to see if your name is being used online.
- Global inquiry We do a search for pending and registered trademarks in the following international jurisdictions:
- Domain names World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Domain names The European Domain
Trademark My Names was of great assistance to me; you obviously know what you're doing. You validated the availability of my trademark and suggested the best market for it, all for such a small charge.
I was unaware that many businesses can register the same trademark. With the help of Trademark My Names and this database report, I may expand my firm into different industries. Excellent work.
Trademark My Names literally guided me regarding the use of the same marks and how to ensure an original trademark. I received the USPTO Trademark Search report in less than 24 hours. They have saved my brand, really.